Our powerful promotional strategies boost brand awareness and increase sales
When shoppers interact with a product in-store, they gain a deeper understanding of its unique qualities and capabilities. This immersive experience creates a memorable connection between the customer and the product.
- Shoppers get involved and explore its uses, ask questions and receive personalised guidance from knowledgeable staff.
- They become “educated, and understand the unique value propositions of your products compared to competitors’ products, which gives them knowledge and confidence in their purchasing decisions.
- The demonstration acts as a persuasive tool, showcasing how the product can solve their problems or enhance their lives.
- When customers witness the benefits and functionality of a product firsthand, they are more likely to make a purchase.
There are many types of promotions our team can suggest, and help with, including planning with the retailer, doing the setup, managing on the day and finishing with the pull down and reporting. These include:
- Educational and product demonstrations and workshops
- Immersive workshops where customers get to use the products
- A sample giveaway promotion for suitable products
- Product range displays for seasonal events or product launches
- Competition draws